Care and maintenance
Your device is a product of superior
design and craftsmanship and should be
treated with care. The suggestions below
will help you protect your warranty
• Keep all accessories and
enhancements out of the reach of
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation,
humidity, and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that
will corrode electronic circuits. If your
device does get wet, allow it to dry
• Do not use or store the device in
dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts
and electronic components can be
• Do not store the device in hot areas.
High temperatures can shorten the
life of electronic devices, damage
batteries, and warp or melt certain
• Do not store the device in cold areas.
When the device returns to its normal
temperature, moisture can form
inside the device and damage
electronic circuit boards.
• Do not attempt to open the device.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the
device. Rough handling can break
internal circuit boards and fine
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning
solvents, or strong detergents to
clean the device.
• Do not paint the device. Paint can
clog the moving parts and prevent
All of the above suggestions apply
equally to your device, battery, charger,
or any enhancement. If any device is not
working properly, take it to the nearest
authorized service facility for service.