Your device is powered by a rechargeable
battery. The battery can be charged and
discharged hundreds of times, but it will
eventually wear out. Recharge your
battery only with Nokia approved
chargers designated for this device.
Unplug the charger from the electrical
plug and the device when not in use. Do
not leave a fully charged battery
connected to a charger, since
overcharging may shorten its lifetime. If
left unused, a fully charged battery will
lose its charge over time.
Never use any charger that is damaged.
Leaving the device in hot or cold places,
such as in a closed car in summer or
winter conditions, will reduce the
capacity and lifetime of the battery.
Always try to keep the battery between
15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F). A device
with a hot or cold battery may not work
temporarily, even when the battery is
fully charged. Battery performance is
particularly limited in temperatures well
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as
they may explode. Batteries may also
explode if damaged. Dispose of batteries
according to local regulations. Please
recycle when possible. Do not dispose as